If you leave path of exile for a long time. What major things changed and what should you know after all these years?
I replied with this as a comment in a different thread… but this is the exact thing I was talking about…
I mean… if you think about what the game was in closed beta, versus what it is today… and alll of the things you have to know… I’ve introduced a lot of people to this game, having played it for yeeeaarrsss.. and not very many of them make it through the first week – but those that do, tend to stick around forever.
- Questing and Leveling – and where to go
- Skill gems, support gems, and how they work
- Gear and how it works
- Potions, all the different types, how they work
- Resistances and other defenses
- Mobs, their mechanics, and what can one shot you
- Boss Fights
- Elder / Shaper influence
- Orbs – all of the different kind and how they work, and their values
- Skill Tree
- Breaches and their shards/stones
- Nemesis / Bloodline
- Rogue Exiles
- Ascendencies – and how that changes everything
- Trading first in trade chat – and then Poe.trade
- Loot Filters
- What items are good / ilvls / prefix/suffixes
- Cards – what they do, where they drop, which ones are valuable
- PvP (lulz)
- New Challenge Leagues
- Hardcore vs Softcore vs SSF
- And then a whooole plethora of advanced things: like coloring using the vorici jeweler method – and almost every thing above, has an “advanced” version of knowledge
And I’m probably forgetting a whole bunch of stuff – but even that alone right now… that list is such an overwhelming amount of information for people to get started in. I think if I was just picking up PoE right now, I’m not sure I’d be able to get over that hurdle – because it’s so much to “catch up on”. It’s also one of the reasons I keep playing, because I DO know so much about the game.
I hope this guide can help you, more tricks and tips, you can visit our website https://www.u4gm.com/path-of-exile. Also, a easy way for you to gain poe orbs fast is to poe buy items on U4GM. If you want to buy cheapest currency, just make sure to spare some time to join in our site.